Snow effect - Drag Queen performs Frozen - Let it Go?

benjie500

...actually you can get aerosol can snow (like snow machine snow) but it's not cheep stuff.

You can also get miniature, body-worn snow machines from all good effect's houses //cough// I co-invented //cough// but just one of them will cost more than your entire production budget.

I agree with the others - what makes this video clip work is the skill of the DANCER stood behind doing the spraying. If you want a princes spraying snow around you've either got to go ultra low-budget comic and innovative like they have here, or allocate a few thousand pounds on getting the proper kit in to do it, allocate several days specifically for training the performer and choreographing the snow elements so that it looks half decent.

Yeah, it looks like the canned fog effect. I don't think the ice queen would be too thrilled to get sprayed with clingy window-snow. Especially in the bit where she comes downstairs and gets a facefull. The blizzard-in-a-can type foam snow is quite hard to find. They used to do a version where the cap latched down and just emptied the contents into the air. (Simple surfactant/soap based foam.)

Archived