Van ramp...

Ynot

Another +1 for Raalloy, been a godsend, it maybe heavy & their non-slip finish is so good even in the wet, although don't fall over in shorts on it! I always leave a space down the side for it to sit in a van, it can be a bit of a pain to rotate it round & slide in, but not as much as a lifetime of backpain!

Although not quite what Ynot needs, the ramps that hinge and fold up vertically at the back of a van can be very useful...

For small/medium PA and lighting companies using Sprinters they are ideal but they are stuck on the van.

In plenty of situations a multi-man lift is preferable to the added inconvenience and hazards involved with loose ramps as my shins have found to their cost.

I really do like the hinged, van mounted ones Simon mentions because they deliver down to the floor or up to a decent height of stage and they are a better length. They also don't fall on you when you open the back doors. :wall:

Archived