the new black.

David Lee

How long before an artistic team mention this as part of their production...?

"Lots of smoke and the band appear from a nanotubes black hole painted on the backwall "

"So after the rabbit meets Alice they jump into this back hole painted on the floor....I've seen this stuff on a website"

"I thought for a really effective blackout we'd......."

A customer once asked me to supply them with black lighting gel, I initially thought they meant something like BlackTak, but no, they thought it would be easier than hanging drapes over the windows. It took quite a while to explain to them why this wouldn't be possible.

A customer once asked me to supply them with black lighting gel, I initially thought they meant something like BlackTak, but no, they thought it would be easier than hanging drapes over the windows. It took quite a while to explain to them why this wouldn't be possible.

Yes, at a conference once the client wanted the projection screen to dissapear. We said no proble, we'll get up on ladders in the break and cover it with some black scrim. He looked puzzled and asked if it would not be easier to simply shine a black slide on it.

Seriously.

And these people have proper jobs, and get dressed and drive cars and everything!

You want black, try this

'It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.'

Was there not a black black a few years ago that was pretty dam black, but could only work when sprayed on to zinc, it didn't work on anything else.

Of course its not black like a vicars socks those are really quite black.

How long before an artistic team mention this as part of their production...?

"Lots of smoke and the band appear from a nanotubes black hole painted on the backwall "

"So after the rabbit meets Alice they jump into this back hole painted on the floor....I've seen this stuff on a website"

ACME portable hole anyone? :D

Archived