Jump to content

Waterproof foam


Recommended Posts

Hello guys,


I'm after the same kind or rubber/foam that is used on the bottom of this socket (where the cables come in):



It seems to be a specific type, does anyone know if it has a specific name that I can Google? It's being used on cables to stop water ingress.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.