Hi All!

chayse

Hello there from down under, well I'm stoked I came across this site. Names Jeremy, I'm from New Zealand but have neem living/working in Melbourne Australia since I came across here for the Fringe and International festivals late last year. My next move is to the UK in about 8 weeks, I will start by working the Edinburgh Fringe and after that who knows. My aim is to find work in theatre. What better way to start than to hook up with 300 other theatre technicians? Gonna spend some time sifting through the site now, just thought I should say hey! B)

Guest lightnix

Pity you're not coming a month earlier, you could have met some of us for drinkies on June 18th. Never mind, if it goes well maybe we'll do it again at PLASA in September.

In the meantime do pop in again to ask any questions you may have and take a look at Piers' website for one of the biggest list of potential contacts anywhere online in the UK.

Hope it goes well for you over here and you have a pleasant and profitable stay, although the economic situation could be better at the moment and it doesn't seem to be the busiest of times at the moment.

Hey hey, It was actually through the shepard site that I found the blue room. I have had a pretty quiet week or two which has given me heaps of time to wander around the web. Funny you should mention june, I did think of moving the trip forward when work was a little short over here. The day after I had that thought the entire month of june filled up from one phone call, love it when that happens! So its back to july, hope the drinks go well, have one for me!

• 4 weeks later...

To maybe not answer all your questions.

I was attempting to paste a photo to see if it would work.

Then I engaged oaf fingers and thumbs and hit post instead of preview.

See not so attention seeking .

:D

Archived