Solid State player suggestions please

Bazz339

I need to get an MP3 player for testing systems etc., as it may be left unattended on desks etc. I don't want to spend too much but need good quality. If possible I would like one that can replay WAV files so I could have a few higher quality albums for more critical testing and with usb charging.

Any suggestions please?

Any suggestions please?

Top right corner under 'search' has been covered recently :P

Thank you for your reply, I am used to using forums such as this and had already done a search before I posted the question.

tascam SSR,

not 100% on model right now, we have on in our FOH rack, very reliable!

Sorry, I have not been specific enough. I want a portable, USB rechargeable unit with good sound quality, not too expensive, for testing lines and systems I am probably going to end up with an iPod aren't I? although I would like recommendations/experience of other brands e.g. Archos, Sony etc.

I'm also looking for similar, but rack mounted, all bells and whistles not required.

ATM during karaoke parties, I record punters on minidisc, and a quick playback as they return to their seat.

People have been asking if they can buy the recordings, but I don't have the time to go through sonic stage and email.

A bluetooth function would be handy, as I could send direct to phones etc.

Any ideas please?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Bazz.

Archived