Let's all meet up

Guest lightnix

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Everyone

Sounds good to me, name the pub and I'll be there... don't worry about the time, I'll be there as soon as it opens :P

Perhaps someone could make some little name Blue Room name badges :rolleyes:

Stu

Perhaps someone could make some little name Blue Room name badges  :rolleyes:

Hold on ... 'Blue Room' t-shirts? Name badges? Sounds like it's in danger of turning into a Trekkies convention ... :P

The getting-together-for-a-pint idea is a sound one, though - dunno if I'll be able to make the 18th, but if I can I'll be there.

Perhaps someone could make some little name Blue Room name badges  :rolleyes:

Hold on ... 'Blue Room' t-shirts? Name badges? Sounds like it's in danger of turning into a Trekkies convention ... :(

Thank god my suggestion was only light hearted! :P :D :P :)

Hehe

Stu

What's next the blue room hand shake?

As long as you don't expect us to wander around wearing white gloves, aprons and rolled-up trouserlegs :rolleyes:

I did a couple of days' work on a big regional Freemasons' conference once, several years ago - it was the most bizarre gig I've ever done!

Guest lightnix

How big a pub is it ? Presumably once these details are agreed, notice of the meeting can be pinned at the top of the General Chat forum for all to see. Could get crowded :P

Time? After lunch from 3pm onwards ? Give people a chance to eat first, oh and take in the delights of the ABTT show (of course).

Perhaps someone could make some little name Blue Room name badges
Er... no :rolleyes: But maybe there could be a "wear something blue" theme. Denim excluded, 'coz that's just too easy.

Right, see you all there - I'll be the one in the Lee181 ra-ra skirt

:) funny handshakes, Klingons and young master C with ra-ra caberet.

What about the theme of anaemic techs? Come along looking like you have just finished the worst out/show. You know the one where you were muttering 'Never again.'

Ken dodd shows are excempt beacuse that would just be too easy.

Howabout booking Chas n Dave for the event?

:rolleyes:

Can't make the ABTT show as our end of year show is on the 19th and 20th and I don't think my boss would appreciate me not being there the day before... :rolleyes:

Could a get together at Plasa be arranged as well?

Just so I don't look the right royal idiot when I turn up on the wrong day, it is the 18th we're talking about here?

Funny you should mention Lee 181 clothing, I've got a T-Shirt thats very similar. Only problem is it's got Sainsbury's plastered all over it. Bugger.

Stu

Archived