24/48 CH Desk Wanted

thomassg

I think the Jester 24/48 lists at about £1,100. Try asking your usual supplier for some prices and what sort of discount they can offer?

Yea and you can usually get a decent used one for half that. If you want more specific information on the jester, speak to BR member Peter.

hth

joe

The Jester from Zero88.
I think the Jester 24/48 lists at about £1,100. Try asking your usual supplier for some prices and what sort of discount they can offer?

2nded

The Jester is a great desk, really easy to program and exactly what I'd recommend.

Josh

Another vote for the Strand 200 24/48. .

I've used both the Jester (the desk I recommended (I've busked theatre off subs and cue stack)) and the Strand 200 (we have it at school) where I've busked an X-Factor talent show off subs and ran theatre off subs too :rolleyes: .

The Strand 200 has two pages of either 24 or 48 subs, depending on which version you have, the 12/24 or the 24/48 and the Jester has two pages of either 12 or 24 subs (again, depending on which version you have) and a cue stack. Also, the Jester has an OLE and shows can be saved to a memory stick whereas you can't on a Strand 200 which only has a big memory card and no OLE. Both desks have a VGA output (on the Strand 200 it's a option: ours at school doesn't <_< ).

So, all in all, out of the Jester and the Strand 200, I'd go for a Jester.

Moderation: Troll-bait removed.

Give Used Lighting a ring, or drop in if you're local. I cannot recommend these guys enough, and they always seem to have a strong stock on rotation. Most of their consoles come flightcased as well. :rolleyes:

A Jester 12 / 24, in an 'as new' condition, flightcased for £450 before VAT. Can't go wrong at that price really.

Archived