circular truss in scotland

gnomatron

hi all,

I'm looking for a circular truss for a gig in edinburgh this friday; it needs to be about 5-8m in diameter (5 or 6 for preference), and reasonably heavy duty as there'll be about 500kg of moving lights on it. I've tried all the usual suspects...

hi all,

I'm looking for a circular truss for a gig in edinburgh this friday; it needs to be about 5-8m in diameter (5 or 6 for preference), and reasonably heavy duty as there'll be about 500kg of moving lights on it. I've tried all the usual suspects...

Try Northern Light, they are based in Edinburgh and have two circular trusses with an 8m internal diameter.

You can reach them on 0131 622 9100

Ta, but I've already discounted the Northern Light one as too big - it's about 9m all told, which is just going to be too big to have the effect I want.

For reference, Tower Productions have at least 1 with a 2m diameter, their number is 0131 552 0100.

I've given up and ordered a square truss now, but no harm in adding any further trusses here - actually emailing them to the circulartrusses.co.uk bloke might be a good idea!

Been and gone eh! It wasn't essential enough to warrant the transport costs of anywhere outside Scotland or the very north of england, to be honest, and the square truss was just fine in the end.

Archived