Fog Colors+Scent

Andy!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mmm werid I cant see it there if you go onto maplin.co.uk and go into disco then click on smoke thats were it was I might have got confused with the blue fooger machine it was the colour of the smoke machine. and the scented one is on there too,

Scents work if you want that sort of thing. Best used in pure water to scent the air, (ever wondered why all Bodyshop shops smell of dewberry.

Coloured smoke needs vast amounts of dye in the fluid and it STAINS everything in range Leave that to the Red Arrows (residents near Scampton dislike getting their washing stained from 1000 feet- it stains that much)

I have seen a pinspot used to light a colour into plain smoke

Scents work if you want that sort of thing. Best used in pure water to scent the air, (ever wondered why all Bodyshop shops smell of dewberry.

Is this a way to scent areas just using water in a smoke machine? I assume it will do no damage as it is just heating the fluid, much like when you clean it. Interesting idea I had never thought of before.

Is this a way to scent areas just using water in a smoke machine? I assume it will do no damage as it is just heating the fluid, much like when you clean it. Interesting idea I had never thought of before.

I hope you were just being sarcastic!!

you must not do this.

body shop have aroma tech machines, that you put cartriges in, (like the plug in things you have at home from glade)

Rite.....is there a link to a site where I can buy coloured smoke fluid wich produces a coloured smoke???

cheers

jon

No because it is impossible for a smoke machine to produce coloured smoke as "misterbassman" said at the top of the page the only way to make the smoke appear a different colour is to have a gel'd fixture next to the smoke machine. A bit late for this anyway guys panto's over!

I hope you were just being sarcastic!!

you must not do this.

body shop have aroma tech machines, that you put cartriges in, (like the plug in things you have at home from glade)

You can use PurifiedB.P. / distilled /deionised water with a fragrance if you need. Yes a custom fragrance machine is better

• 3 weeks later...

I read somewhere (think it was in some documents from LeMaitre) that the only way to make coloured smoke is with pyros (but then they would say that, wouldn't they :-P)

I'm pretty sure I read that it is possible to make coloured, but rather toxic, smoke from a smoke machine... mmmm.... toxic....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived