Chest Wax

w/robe

For our next show we are going to wax the chest of one of the cast and then apply fake tattoos with Jagua (a henna type product).

I am going to test on myself how long the tattoos will last between applications but I wondered if anyone could tell me how often we may have to wax his chest as I am not dedicated to the job enough to try this personally.

I am going to test on myself how long the tattoos will last between applications but I wondered if anyone could tell me how often we may have to wax his chest as I am not dedicated to the job enough to try this personally.

Wimp!!!!!

:D :( :o :D :D

Apparently (and this is scientifically proven, I kid you not) the more you think about sex, the hairier you will be.

What happens is that every time you think about (or have) sex your body produces testosterone. Testosterone has the side effect of encouraging hair growth. Thus, the more often you have to shave could well equate to how often you think about sex.

Ask your actor how often he thinks about sex, but explain you're asking purely for research reasons! :D

Just Some Bloke Posted Today, 3:14 PM

Apparently (and this is scientifically proven, I kid you not) the more you think about sex, the hairier you will be

Well I think about sex a hell of a lot and dont do to bad on getting it regular aswell but im not perticualy hairy???

:D

Apparently (and this is scientifically proven, I kid you not) the more you think about sex, the hairier you will be.
Ummm... (treads on thin ice) ....does this apply to women as well.................???

Well there are plenty of TV adds that suggest that waxing of a woman's legs can last for up to two weeks so judging by that I would have a wild stab in the dark at at least two weeks as I don't think that chest hair grows as quickly as woman's leg hair!

(although I hasten to add that I have never tried!!!) :P

Also I would recommend that you inform your actor that he must in no way think about or participate in anyway in any sex!!!

:P

Also I would recommend that you inform your actor that he must in no way think about or participate in anyway in any sex!!!

:P

To quote the wonderful Mr. Blackadder (Or to be more precise the wonderful Mr. Curtis and Mr. Elton) "I'd have thought that as actors you'd be lucky to sleep with Anyone"

Jim (Who has just shaved off a beard...)

I have no idea why I know stuff like this, but in one million days, the average male will grow 16lbs of beard hair. Surely with a simple equation, it would be possible to translate the 'beard' to 'chest' hair ratio, divide the 1,000,000 sum into days counted between temporary tattoo applications, therefore establishing how often your actor will need waxing. Simple. :P

Or you could just guess and be done with it.

The tin says two weeks for female leg hair, so halve it and call it a week between screams.

If it turns out to be slightly wrong, the waxing kits aren't expensive so being slightly out won't break the budget.

Possibly best to ask the advice of the ladies when going about it. My I remember some thing my friend said about the veet strips and length left on will vary pain and things.

Can you not shave? If you get a electric one and shave then every day or so back shave with a shiny new 6blade and will be ... pretty smooth.

In fact I will ask my beefy friend what he does (what with being a "body builder" and all.)

Thinking back to henna's how long do they last 1 may be 2 shows good if you wash carefully. And also very far out chance but check if they are allergic to them. I know some now who has a mild scar of a scorpion from a reaction to it.

Archived