What happened to "The Smoke Company"

RobbieD

Hi,

I wanted to buy some more fluid for my Hydrahaze Junior that I purchased from The Smoke Company a few years back.

However their web site has gone and the phone number is now unobtainable.

I think that they were based in Haydon Bridge.

Does anyone know if they have changed name, moved, sold the business to another company, or simply gone out of business?

Or can anyone suggest another suitable haze fluid for the Hydrahaze Junior?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Robbie

I have been getting quite a few emails today about people trying to track down Bill Hall of the Smoke Company. Seems he has done a runner without returning / fulfilling several peoples orders.

Seems somebody got hold of an email that was originally sent out to anybody who might have emailed the company in the past to offer a change of address. Any just goes to show why when sending an email out to lots of people you should use BCC the list so other people don't get hold of the address :-(

• 1 year later...

hi mate I used to work fro the smoke company I no everything there is to no about bill and his other partner please could you forward what email,s you ahve from people im trying to sort sum of this out still like but need to talk to the people he promissed orders to can you help me by getting me the name of those people if you still no them like

cheers mate

hi mate I used to work fro the smoke company I no everything there is to no about bill and his other partner please could you forward what email,s you ahve from people im trying to sort sum of this out still like but need to talk to the people he promissed orders to can you help me by getting me the name of those people if you still no them like

cheers mate

Crikey!

<refocusses eyes>

Shaun, that 30 second statement took me over 5 minutes to decipher.

Please, pleas PLEASE follow the Blue Room T & C and write in proper English, use proper grammar and spelling!!

It makes it MUCH easier for us grown-ups to read!

• 4 years later...
I bought a few machines from The Smoke Company. As part of my big clear out I have found some new gallon bottles of fluids for their machines. Even a haze machine in great working order. So I know this thread is very old but for anyone out there with this kit I have fluid to sell. Also does anyone know if the chemistry of the fluid is similar to that use in other machines? I have haze and smoke fluid and sad to waste it all!

I bought a few machines from The Smoke Company. As part of my big clear out I have found some new gallon bottles of fluids for their machines. Even a haze machine in great working order. So I know this thread is very old but for anyone out there with this kit I have fluid to sell. Also does anyone know if the chemistry of the fluid is similar to that use in other machines? I have haze and smoke fluid and sad to waste it all!

I may be a millions miles off the mark here.... but I'm sure it's The Smoke Company that a guy I know used to run/be part of who is now selling LED stuff. If I'm right, then the fluid will be fairly standard stuff similar to what Jem/Martin use in their 'disco' type machines (as opposed to pro cracked oil machines etc). I don't think they developed anything special other than refining the mix for their machines.

I've swapped fluids between an especially nasty old HydraHaze and a Jem 'disco'fog with no problems.

Caveat - doesn't mean you should do it on my say-so! Just giving my experience.... don't want reports of people poisoning themselves :o

Archived