Deck Chair hire

ankersandrew

I know the answer to this may be got to be deckchairs but as an alternative what about plastic garden chairs? I've hired them in the last year and the list price to buy can be as little as £5 each.

B&Q or simular might be able to help out loan?

This contact is from a while ago.

Southsea Deckchairs

01705 652865

If they still exist talk to them them nicely, offer them free tickets and programme credit and barter from there! May be suggest they make a local news story out of it.

They lent deckchairs to me for a seasons run at The Festival Theatre in Chichester. Not as many as you need but it's worth a shot.

Carodan

• 2 weeks later...
Try a marquee hire company - Kenilworth Marquee hire are the only ones I know but there are loads out there (we hired some BBQ furniture from KMH once so they probably have something to suit)

• 4 years later...

I desperately need 10 deckchairs for an event in Salisbury on the 21st August - does anyone know where I can get some fairly cheaply.. I've been quoted in excess of £175 each way for delivery - ouch! Thank you

Moderation: We've been here before. Threads merged

Archived