its a long shot..

Hey!

How are you all?!

I'm doing Wind in the Willows this Christmas and we need something that foams up/creates bubbles but doesn't need water, or doesn't need much water!?!?!

Its for Toads scene as a washer woman!!** laughs out loud **

Does anyone have any ingenius ideas?

I'm doing Wind in the Willows this Christmas and we need something that foams up/creates bubbles but doesn't need water, or doesn't need much water!?!?!

Talk to your local hire co and ask about foam machines. But beware - they are NOISY, and tend to be rather large - at least the one we used last year was pretty big, but we were filling up a bath made for two....! Did it under the cover of a musical number - worked a treat, except for the night we used the wrong bottle of fluid (that was SENT wrong from the hirers!)

TD

worked a treat, except for the night we used the wrong bottle of fluid (that was SENT wrong from the hirers!)

what happened then? I have images in my head of the stage being covered in a kind of dull pink fog with a smell of burning!

Tim

:** laughs out loud **: :)

** laughs out loud **!

No - the first fluid we had was great - foamed up enough so that the ugly sisters in the 'bath' got a good head of foam during the scene, leaving them enough to finish the remainder of the gag after the song (at which point we had to lose the machine cos of the noise).

However, halfway thru week 2, I think, we started a fresh bottle of supposedly identical fluid, which only just produced enough foam to cover the floor, and the audience just didn't get the foam at all.

Nothing more serious than that!

:P TD

Archived