Permus Dimmer Panel

Ynot

Guys,

When our theatre got gutted in certain areas a while back after the asbestos sniffers found a little bit (!) around our control room and distro area, we somehow managed to 'lose' (in all the gear that went into the controlled skip) the top panel to our 24-way Permus rack - ie the one with the cut-outs for the breakers. Now this is, of course, highly unsafe, but despite searching everywhere I've as yet failed to locate a replacement, and having a special panel made is likely to be far from cheap (to have a good job done, anyway).

Is there anyone out there with an old Permus sitting in storage that you'd be happy for me to 'steal' said panel off of???

Cheers

TD

Is there anyone out there with an old Permus sitting in storage that you'd be happy for me to 'steal' said panel off of???

yep, as long as you dont mind taken it along with the other 2 complete permus dimmers

:P

If I'd have known, I might have popped in last week! Was over in Sunny Ipswich for a couple of days!

Seriously, tho - all I need is the panel - is it a case of all or nuthin'??

TD

Archived