Aa Batteries

opman

All the usual suspects (and all your local companies) will want to sell you them. My advice is: Don't ask how much they are. Do a bit of research, decide how much you want to pay, then ring your favorite (ie: Most reliable) supplier and tell 'em how much you're planning to pay them. It usually works.

A couple of years ago I found that a battery distributor sold regular Duracells to us much cheaper than the Procell type we were getting from a Name sound company.

It may have had something to do with the company selling batteries in the camera shop (it was a theme park)

Just an example of 1-10 prices................ click here

Oh sod it..... if Mt Fergoson can plug away than so am I!!!!!!! B)

We sell the entire of range of Duracell...... usually for about #4.99inc VAT for 10 to consumers........ here follows price war between messrs. Need and Fergeson I am sure ** laughs out loud **

Now now boys,

I assume that before this gets any further one of the moderators will step in and take measures...

Anyway If they do and delete your posts then in reply to opman,

Check the usual mail order suppliers, RS, Farnell, CPCetc,

Or you could try to support your local theatrical sales outlet, like

AC Lighting or

10 out of 10

both of whom have representitives; Ian Ferguson and Paul J Need respectivly who post here regularly, are thoroughly nice chaps and I'm sure will cut you a respectably deal...

Archived