pre drilled 19" blanking plates

strandgsx

hey,

iam rewiring our monitor amp rack and iam looking to source some 2 u rack plates which have holes pre cut for a couple of cee forms,

Anyone help??

before you say get one and tank cut it, ive been trying all day and just keep wrecking it.

cheers

Mark

hey,

iam rewiring our monitor amp rack and iam looking to source some 2 u rack plates which have holes pre cut for a couple of cee forms,

Anyone help??

before you say get one and tank cut it, ive been trying all day and just keep wrecking it.

cheers

Mark

Penn Fabrications

HOME : ALL PRODUCTS > RACKING > RACK PANELS > PUNCHED RACK PANELS > R1268/2UK-721

I can only find one cut for six though.

Bryant Broadcast (they're regulars at PLASA show) do custom panel punching and have all the tools for the plugs and sockets of the industry

BRYANT BROADCAST

Full Member PLASA

70b Stafford Road

Croydon

Surrey

CR0 4NE

United Kingdom

E-mail: sales@bryant-broadcast.co.uk

Web: www.bryant-broadcast.co.uk

Can you say about more about how you're trying to drill it and why it goes wrong? Is the panel aluminium or steel?

If you are actually using a tank cutter, that's not the right tool for the job.

Penn Fabrications

HOME : ALL PRODUCTS > RACKING > RACK PANELS > PUNCHED RACK PANELS > R1268/2UK-721

I can only find one cut for six though.

Be careful when selecting the Penn Fabs panel - the holes are not suitable for the Walther, ILME etc 16A connectors.

HTH

• 8 months later...

As a bit of an update (because I never did get round to filing mine), CPC now do a range of rack panels that do fit the Walther sockets. I've just got one of the new 16A ones and they're very nice. They fit the Walther sockets perfectly and they are nice and sturdy.

The order codes are:

• DP28773 6 x 16A
  • DP28773 6 x 32A
  • DP28773 3 x 63A

They don't currently list with any information on the CPC site, however you can add them to your basket fine. I think they are only for single phase sockets, but you'd have to check with CPC to be certain.

Other suppliers available, I'm just a satisfied customer.

PN

Archived