Evil Audiences

smeggie

Guest lightnix

Back on topic with a quick point...

Put bluntly: audiences are thick as two short planks :( I swear at least half of them leave their brains in the cloakroom along with their coats, whenever they go to see a show. My favourite punters are the one who think that the price of their ticket allows them to have a go on the lights.

A few years ago I was thinking of doing a video diary about my crazy showbiz lifestyle. One of the things I thought of as a running gag, was to overdub shots of the audience entering the venue with sounds of cattle lowing and sheep bleating. I think the effect would have been quite good :(

....was to overdub shots of the audience entering the venue with sounds of cattle lowing and sheep bleating

I have thought that some audiences are sometimes best dealt with when treated as cattle.

Overheard from the box –

‘Can we sit anywhere or do we have to go to specific seats?’

A fair enough comment with regards to cinema general admission tickets BUT…

When you have gone past two ushers who have directed you to the area you are sitting in and mentioned your seat numbers to you….

Does anyone else find the late comers annoying especially when they have been sitting at the bar for the past 20 minutes?

Do the tickets say 7pm start or turn up when you feel like it?

I'm off to deal with the sheep sorry audience that are looking confused because they can't find seat 91 to 911. If they turn the ticket the right way up maybe they would like to take their seats I 6 to I 16.

Archived