X32 repairs

sclg

We have a problematic X32. Randomly, when you switch it on, as it boots, it comes up with all the lights dim and nothing working. So far, it has always come up ok the second try...

PSU perhaps??

Looking at earlier posts, I contacted Electronic Music Services in Southend but never got any reply to emails or phone messages.

Any thoughts or any pointers to reliable repairers - or suppliers of PSUs!

Thanks
Steve

2 hours ago, J Pearce said:

Ampman repaired my X32 Rack, but they don't currently list Behringer on their website - worth contacting them though.

I'm afraid I've had horrible service from Ampman recently. Still waiting on an amp module that we ordered (and paid for) in October and were promised within weeks. They were able to deliver half the order when threatened with a credit card chargeback. We're still waiting on the remainder. 

The parts themselves are in stock with the manufacturer, who won't sell direct to end users. Ampman seemingly can't be bothered organising it, but are quite content to sit on my money in the meantime. 

It could be that they haven't paid their bills and are having trouble getting the manufacturer to deliver. Either way the "optics", as they say these days, aren't good.