XSW Handhelds - Power switches

sandall

I'm out of touch with Sennies are these the version with 2 buttons and a turn round flap on the end?

Part of the official repair of those was to reduce the 'long push' time. Our repair of them included placing a cardboard pad under the new button to ease the pressure on the legs.

4 hours ago, sandall said:

Those are the Evolutions - with a different PIA button problem🙁

Thanks.

As said I'm out of touch with Sennies, it's been at least 25 years since I even handled any of the range let alone used tools on one.

Well, the only way to remove the bit of body that covers the switch seems to be brute force with a sharp penknife. That's the easy bit; the "switch" is actually 2 tiny pieces of metal & an equally tiny piece of plastic, all of which need to be orientated correctly, & all of which will fall on the floor when you pick the mic up!! Unless you have good eyesight, a good lighting & good luck you may never see them again, in which case you now have a non-mic😥.