Phones and the internet

paulears

1 hour ago, paulears said:

Just to update the old post. today was connection day and at 10.15 they emailed to say I was live. They lied. I have waited all day for repeated promises and at 5pm they said it would be complete this afternoon. they then went home and it's still off. SO - if you are tempted to join Giganet - don't because they don't answer the complaints option (2) but did answer technical (3) after an hour, and the 'technical' advice was to pull the plug out. I pointed out I'd done this every 30 minutes since 10.15, and that was the limit of her technical expertise. Complete numptys. I got a quick response to a complaint on Facebook - asking for the amount detail by messenger. I responded and got an auto response - we're closed right now .........

Nothing I can do but warn as many people as possible how rubbish they are.

Thanks for the feedback, I feel we will all be going through something like this in the near future.

They are certainly going hell for leather in this area getting ducts in the ground and new poles up with miles of coiled up fibre attached.