4 x ETC Source 4 15-30 degree zoom for sale, excellent condition

marktownend

Quite simply this ad is to give you Blue Roomers first dibs at these before they go on ebay so quick responses please otherwise they might go elsewhere...

I recently snapped up an ebay bargain of 4 Source 4 zooms which had been badly listed and sold for far less than they could have. I bought them purely to speculate and make a few quid on them.

The last 15-30s on ebay sold for £450 each! Ouch. I'm wanting £250 each for these which is pretty fair considering the current price new from Thomann is £999.

These are covered in dust but I'll clean them up properly (inside and out) and check them over, I literally put them in the car and then dropped them at my unit on the way back last night, but at first glance they look in very good condition. Didn't notice if they include gel frames, I'll update this once I've had a chance to check them. No clamps, no idea about lamps. They were installed in a church so probably haven't moved much. Obviously that price assumes they're all ok!!

Collection preferred from near Winchester or Salisbury but may consider shipping. No VAT.

So roll up, roll up folks, start showing your interest!!

• Brian changed the title to 4 x ETC Source 4 15-30 degree zoom for sale, excellent condition

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.