Strand SL and/or Strand Brio lanterns

Trunker

I am involved as a director of a community theatre looking to get some additional lanterns for stock. Ideally looking to get lanterns that use GKV600 lamps (strand SL, Stand Brio or CCT Freedom) to match in with existing stock (to keep spare lamp stock to a streamline minimum). 

Are there any of these lanterns about at a decent price please? 

I read this when you first posted it at the weekend, and thought "Wow, Brios - haven't seen any of those in a venue or on a show anywhere for years, never mind seen any for sale".

Then, a couple of days later, this pops up on Facebook :

1948308918_Screenshot2022-10-06at20_17_58.thumb.png.4cfc8632c5dd0c525cab84872d6acf74.png

On 10/6/2022 at 8:18 PM, gareth said:

I read this when you first posted it at the weekend, and thought "Wow, Brios - haven't seen any of those in a venue or on a show anywhere for years, never mind seen any for sale".

Then, a couple of days later, this pops up on Facebook :

1948308918_Screenshot2022-10-06at20_17_58.thumb.png.4cfc8632c5dd0c525cab84872d6acf74.png

Hi Gareth. 

I saw these and grabbed them. At least the venue can replace the 1k’s now………

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 7:31 PM, Trunker said:

I am involved as a director of a community theatre looking to get some additional lanterns for stock. Ideally looking to get lanterns that use GKV600 lamps (strand SL, Stand Brio or CCT Freedom) to match in with existing stock (to keep spare lamp stock to a streamline minimum). 

Are there any of these lanterns about at a decent price please? 

I am the lighting technician at a small village theatre an have just been offered by my preferred lighting equipment supplier  a mixed lot of lanterns they wish to dispose of from their hire stock. Amongst which I believe there are 5 Rios which are of no interest to myself, the condition of these is described as, in need of a good clean. I am certain the price of these will be very reasonable. I have a suspicion that the seller is looking to sell the entire lot, approx 60 lanterns, in one batch, I would be more than happy to pass them on at cost if I purchase this. Would this be of interest ? 

On 10/28/2022 at 4:11 PM, Woolstore said:

I am the lighting technician at a small village theatre an have just been offered by my preferred lighting equipment supplier  a mixed lot of lanterns they wish to dispose of from their hire stock. Amongst which I believe there are 5 Rios which are of no interest to myself, the condition of these is described as, in need of a good clean. I am certain the price of these will be very reasonable. I have a suspicion that the seller is looking to sell the entire lot, approx 60 lanterns, in one batch, I would be more than happy to pass them on at cost if I purchase this. Would this be of interest ? 

Hi Woolstore. What beam angle are they? Roughly what price per fixture would you be looking for? 

Regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.