Metro audio call lamps

Could anyone tell me where I can order some replacement lamps for the metro audio belt packs. The original tungsten lamp. I can't find anything helpful on Google.

I know there old units but apart from the call lights not working there still working as well as any more modern systems.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, bigsparks said:

Could anyone tell me where I can order some replacement lamps for the metro audio belt packs. The original tungsten lamp. I can't find anything helpful on Google.

I know there old units but apart from the call lights not working there still working as well as any more modern systems.

Thanks.

Are these the units with a wire ended bulb within the call  button?

21 hours ago, sunray said:

Are these the units with a wire ended bulb within the call  button?

No that's not them,if my memory serves me correctly they look like the original lamp used in the techpro belt packs. I will get a photo of the lamp tomorrow when I'm back in the theatre.

• Upvote 1

On 9/8/2022 at 8:51 AM, ianknight said:

If memory serves - it's this one?

https://www.rapidonline.com/barthelme-21331480-sub-miniature-lamp-t1-3-4-14v-1-2w-bi-pin-57-6592

The plastic sleeve helps locate the lamp in the switch.

Just in case anyone else is following this post these lamps do not fit, just a little to large. 

A 3mm led dose fit nicely so I'm just going to add a 1k resistor to the lamp supply cable inside the pack.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bigsparks said:

Just in case anyone else is following this post these lamps do not fit, just a little to large. 

A 3mm led dose fit nicely so I'm just going to add a 1k resistor to the lamp supply cable inside the pack.

Owh bugger - sorry about the bum steer with that one 😞 

Glad that you're on to a solution though 🙂