Lamps! Where do you buy yours?

Ricochet UK

deas.

Andrew Ling

How about BulbAmerica.com? I just bought a dimmer from them and they seem ok. That is the limit of my dealings with them though.

The problem may be found by looking at the OP's name. The UK bit gives it away! :rolleyes:

BTW - Welcome to "The Blue Room", we aren't exclusively UK (several colonials here) but most are!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, basically I am looking to buy stage lamps at trade prices, I am opening a new sound and lighting sales & hire company and wanting to buy in bulk, I am looking for fair priced suppers for par can lamps, theatre lamps, discharge lamps along with standard lamps too, I have found a couple but just wanting to know who you use?

Thanks in advance for all your help, if you have any ideas.

Andrew Ling

How about BulbAmerica.com? I just bought a dimmer from them and they seem ok. That is the limit of my dealings with them though.

Try TMB I cant remember where they are based but we've boughtall our lamps from them for the last 6 years!! <_<

Archived