earphones

gnomatron

Got to agree with Rich Newby... The B&O A8's are lovely... best sounding ear phones I have ever used... very very comfortable- you would be able to wear them for 3 plus hours no problem!

As Rich said have a search on ebay, I got mine directly from B&O and they were not cheap! However I still love my HD 25's!

Ben.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll check out the A8s, thanks for the tip.

Are any of the Sennhesier in-ears worth checking out? I like Sennheiser cans, having had (and been extremely happy with) a pair of HD450s for many, many years.

Nice though the idea of isolating earphones is, after my experience with the Shures I think I'll give that particular type a miss - not going to risk buying another pair that are equally uncomfortable.

• 2 years later...
Failing that you could have freakishly weird shaped ear canals......

This is probably it. I have very small ear canals certainly. Since this topic (which is 2 years old!), I bought myself some E2s, and hate them! They sound rubbish and are uncomfortable. They sound fine in a gig/IEM situation, but for listening to music for pleasure, eugh.

I once met someone who had a special set of earphones which enabled connection to another set of earphones, which basically made it possible to listen to an ipod/mp3 player with 4 earphones at a time. Can anyone tell me where to get these? Thanx a lot!

Surely just a 3.5mm two way jobby? Something like this (ooh studiospares have pimped up their website :D )

Chubbs

Archived