Projector hire options this week.

Ynot

So my usual hire guy has come up blank for the hire of what I'd needed for a show next weekend, needed a 10,000 lum machine minimum

He'd previously been able to get a 12k proj for around £400 but the closest he can find amongst his (midlands) contacts is 3 times that which is way over budget.

Anyone have any hire co's that could do one for me at short notice?

Cheers

£400 is dirt cheap for a 12k projector. Some companies will charge you upwards of that per day. PRG/XL might have something older they can send out cheap. Marklew in Brum have an 8k unit that is affordable.

I've just bought a 12k unit (a RZ120) as the hire costs meant we were never able to afford what we needed on our yearly budgets, so I was able to make a capital bid to buy one.

I'd be surprised if PSP can meet the budget. Great company, but more at the polished and shrink wrapped before delivery end of the market. Always worth asking though I guess.

Might also be worth talking to CPL, in Kenilworth.