LED Batten Storage

willjam39

Hi Guys,

We recently got some LEDJ pixel battens and are are now trying to find a storage case/bag to keep the dust out etc. Pro light recommend a bag but it only takes one unit per bag and I would prefer more per case/bag if possible

Any recommendations for places to look?

Will

Hi,

Whilst not directly related to your post whatever storage bag / case you decide on always make sure the location they are stored is free from cold and damp. Time and time again we see kit that is stored in a place where damp has got in and damaged fixtures.

Hope this is of use.

Kind regards,

Dennis

Hi guys,

Thanks for the responses, I must admit I don't know if we have any tent makers around here so shall look it up.

Hi Dennis, Thanks for the tip, I have similar problems on old LCD screens on the desk. Issue is limited space in the house so hoping if properly dressed the other half wont mind them hiding in a dark corner as much.

Will

We recently got some LEDJ pixel battens and are are now trying to find a storage case/bag to keep the dust out etc. Pro light recommend a bag but it only takes one unit per bag and I would prefer more per case/bag if possible

We found a bog-standard flight case, and had some foam pieces made up to size. We build a "batten lasagna" with six battens per layer and foam in between. You need to be careful that the lenses are sitting down onto the foam rather than bumping off each other.

This gives us 30 battens in one easily moveable case, and cost very little. 18 months on from building it, we don't have a single breakage.