Help to identify fixture......Please

Uriahdemon

Hi, I went to a gig the other night (Midge Ure) and a fixture was being used which I would really like to identify and get a few. I could not get near the stage or the lampy hence sketchy description. It was rectangular in shape approx 30cm wide and 15cm high. Flat screen surface, and was used for RGBWUV washes but could also strobe. Any thoughts welcome please......?

Thanks P5 is the shape but did not pick up all the LED's from my viewing position. It looked as if it had a long horizontal type bulb.... I may be wrong though and thanks for your input.

Something from the Palco range perhaps? P5 or Q7 perhaps?

No mate, they were on the ground and on the other side of the stage from my view. But I am guessing and by the effect they were at least each side. Thanks for your help !!

I don't know, but I've found this picture on twitter. Is this the rectangular unit you're referring to, next to the CS4?

https://pbs.twimg.co...&name=4096x4096

(Via this tweet: https://twitter.com/...789181392732161)

Thanks... as per my reply to Jon they were on the ground.

If yes then they look like one of the high density LED strobe type fixtures such as the SGM Q7 Jon suggested above or the older X5. There are numerous alternatives from other manufacturers.