yiscor beam 200 spares?

jason5d

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get spare parts for a Yiscor Beam 200 (bad sharpy copy)

I need some colour wheels and shutters

Failing that some new dichroic colour filters so I can fix the colour wheels.

Thanks

You might be able to find the manufacturer on somewhere like Alibaba - unfortunately I would not be holding my breath - as many cheap Chinese knockoffs will go through many iterations of design under the same model number. So there is no guarantee that if you were to buy a colour wheel for your fixtures (based on model number) it would actually be the correct colour wheel.

I wish you all the best for your search.

Sometimes a gobo maker has dichroic filter in some sizes and colours. HOWEVER you will never match the original colours so you may have to replace all of the filters with an approximate match colour. You fix dichroic to steel with Silicone RTV in really tiny amounts, better if you can get a heat resistant type, car after market shops may offer a couple of choices.

Even if you find the right part from China, there is no knowing that the colours supplied then and now will match.

Archived