Wireless microphone with constant power supply

viktor92

Dear,

I am looking for a wireless microphone which needs to be mounted on the surface and to have constant power supply (not battery). Also I am looking for antenna which can cover 800 m2. In this area of 800 m2 needs to be connected 8 microphones.

Can you please advise your product which can match my requirements?

Regards,Viktor.

I'm confused too - the room is not too big for wireless but if the transmitter needs a power supply, then would it not also need a power cable? If it needs a cable, then scrap wireless and run a microphone cable - so, so much more reliable. What are you trying to do?

<br />The man said 8 microphones

Indeed he did, he appears to be asking for 8 boundary radio mics and an aerial that covers 800m2. This is almost a clone of a spec that I received a few years back for a 20x25m hall, but what was actually wanted (as a result of a site meeting where I was shown a pic from a magazine) was an IR emitter and 20 receivers on neckband AFILS.

So the request is sometimes subject to further RFI, as has already been started here, and interpretation. Currently I am trying to formulate the existing information and struggling with 8 permanently mounted and powered radio mics.

Hi

I agree with Paul; I think that the solution itself is a bit disingenuous, if you've got to run power for these mics then you may as well just run XLR and go for some phantom-powered boundaries and run it into a desk.

To get that kind of multi-channel coverage you'd need at least 4 high-gain aerials running on a distro amp, which is again more cabling and faff.

All the best

Timmeh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived