Stage set storage

ekul1978

Thanks for the replies so far guys, its given me a few things to look into but anymore suggestions would be grateful. If only it was as easy to convince the school to spend some money in an effort to make some but they just don't see it that way. As for selling the set its just not really viable in one sense. The stage set I made for hairspray for example has already gone to two different schools with a third lined up for the beginning of next year and possible another later on. So selling it although gaining some money and space would lose us potential income in the future. If I was in charge of the money when it came in I would use it to build a store to my requirements but alas I am not. My head of department although helpful in some aspects is less than forthcoming on spending on things like this. if I cant get a viable solution I guess either selling them on or skipping them/breaking them down is going to be the only option.

Archived