Furse Curtain Track Runners

ekul1978

I'm looking for some help/advice - at the school I work at our studio curtains run on an old Furse track. Over time through one thing and another the number of plastic runners has diminished leaving me with just enough for our outside curtains but not for our wing curtains when they are removed and placed on the main track (we do this several times a year for different performance that don't want wings just blacks all around the space). The wings are on newer Hall Stage track and we have a number of spare Hall runners but they don't run on the Furse track. Without having to replace the whole track, which isn't an option at the moment does anyone know where they old Furse runners could be purchased from or have an alternative runner that fits? I periodically look on Ebay but nothing as of yet.

Cheers Luke

Thanks Brian I will check the hall data sheet, but physically they will run on the track but not go through the support sections that are spaced along the lengths. The actual runners are too wide to fit through.

Archived