is a dmx required

toby

My old drama teacher used to call the comms sets parcans. She was a bit surpried when she found a par on her desk after asking for what she thought was a headset...

I wonder if anyone HAS ever got a headset & a parcan confused, (par36 are about the right size) just keep a lookout for people with burnt ears OK. Whats that smell then?

My old drama teacher used to call the comms sets parcans. She was a bit surpried when she found a par on her desk after asking for what she thought was a headset...

I wonder if anyone HAS ever got a headset & a parcan confused, (par36 are about the right size) just keep a lookout for people with burnt ears OK. Whats that smell then?

Err... NO, don't think so... and it would probably hurt a lot... :P

It may have been for robots, all with little bar code scanners. Anywho, I doubt this is in any way helping the OP.  Has he actually replied at all?

no I dont think he has yet! he must ave realised that he sounded abit silly ** laughs out loud **.

ahwel

T0m

It may have been for robots, all with little bar code scanners. Anywho, I doubt this is in any way helping the OP.  Has he actually replied at all?

no I dont think he has yet! he must ave realised how stupid he sounded ** laughs out loud **.

T0m

You see this is just what people don't want to hear, I agree with Bryson on this, If you don't know ask. If people don't ask they won't learn If someone is mocked for asking they won't ask in the future, thats when there is the possibility of endangering lives.. Looking at your profile tokm you are still a student right, so at some point you will be asking questions.

If you don't know ask. If people don't ask they won't learn If someone is mocked for asking they won't ask in the future

True to a certain extent, the problem for me personally arises when people ask questions about a gig theyre doing where theyre actually charging ie not student gigs or practice what have you. In these instances Im left with a feeling akin the the one I get when I read things like " my client wants to put a man on the moon, I dont know how and the budget is 50p - please help".

no I dont think he has yet! he must ave realised how stupid he sounded ** laughs out loud **.

T0m

You see this is just what people don't want to hear, I agree with Bryson on this, If you don't know ask. If people don't ask they won't learn If someone is mocked for asking they won't ask in the future, thats when there is the possibility of endangering lives.. Looking at your profile tokm you are still a student right, so at some point you will be asking questions.

True, asking questions is fine.. But I was refering to his actual comment of.. what is a DMX, nd that does sound silly considering he was thinking about useing some mini macs and a frog :P if he had said what is DMX or how does it work etc.. yes, thats def a valid question.

Hope ive cleared up any confusion (ive also ammended my post B-) ** laughs out loud **)

T0m

I think this topic has completely lost the plot, and here is one from this very afternoon.............."where is that box of table lamps gone???" ???????? it turned out to be Cable Ramps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived