Digital Radio Mics

fincaman

Back to Akg tetrad. I set up my tetrad system with 4 mics and had my Bluetooth headphones connected to the TV. The Bluetooth dropped out if I placed a mic within a few inches of the headphones but beyond that everything worked fine. Today I will be using the system with three singing waiters who have a lot of movement etc. Will take along my channel 38 set in case of problems.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I used three mics for a singing waiter act. Venue was in a rural location, room about 40 metres by 20. About 140 guests. The singers were all over the place and the guests all stood up dancing for some songs. Receiver placed on a table next to the mixer at the far end of the room No dropouts at all. Singers loved the mics. No need to use the interference switch on the back of the receiver. I could turn on a mic in the changing room on the 1st floor of a separate detached building and the mic connected although not a strong enough signal for normal use. I have the sensitivity to low on all the mics which seems about right for my at singers. I wish the knobs on the receiver had a pointer so you can clearly see their position. I will probably change them but for now just leave them fully on.

Most singers...not "my at". Predictive text!

Archived