Other systems like RevoLabs

ojc123

I've seen this RevoLabs system used this evening with the 'Wearable HD™ Mic, RF-Armor™' and I'm reasonably impressed with the quality and also the 'wearability'. I might be able to convince some people to use them.

Can any of you with wider experience point me in the direction of similar single unit wireless lapel type mics? I'm simply considering the options and haven't set my heart on anything but any comments are appreciated.

I've seen this RevoLabs system used this evening with the 'Wearable HD™ Mic, RF-Armor™' and I'm reasonably impressed with the quality and also the 'wearability'. I might be able to convince some people to use them.

Can any of you with wider experience point me in the direction of similar single unit wireless lapel type mics? I'm simply considering the options and haven't set my heart on anything but any comments are appreciated.

I have had some experience with the revo labs HD conference phone, I've had nothing but trouble with all 4 systems I've been involved with, the pairing keeps un pairing and to reconnect it was the most un intuitive hard to find process and in the end has been a nightmare.

I would avoid.

I have had some experience with the revo labs HD conference phone, I've had nothing but trouble with all 4 systems I've been involved with, the pairing keeps un pairing and to reconnect it was the most un intuitive hard to find process and in the end has been a nightmare.

I would avoid.

Thanks. That's useful to know.

The Revolabs systems were very much aimed at the business market and Sennheiser have just introduced their new Speechline digital wireless systems to compete. These also use the 1.9GHz band for transmission, making them license free, but as you would expect from Sennheiser they also provide auto interference frequency management, encryption, LiIon battery tech and zero-fuss setup and use. No, they don't do the single-unit type of worn transmitter that Revo do but you do get a proper wireless system.

PM me for more info.

Archived