Jump to content

Neutrik G-Size to D-Size Reducer


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Long story short, I need to fit a d-size powercon panel mount into what is essentially a G-size (e.g. NL8) panel mount hole. Anyone know of an off-the-shelf 'reducer' for want of a better word? Drilling out the current hole is ideally not an option. Doesn't matter too much if the new one stands a little proud, which it may need to do in order to get all the screw in!






PS. Top Tip...Don't google 'G-Size to D-Size Reducer', if you're in work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Neutrak make a NL4 in a G type flange - May be worth asking them if the NL4 part could be swapped for an NAC3.


I've got quite a few of those and it's a single moulded piece - impossible to remove the NL4 part.


You could try attacking it with a holesaw but probably easier to make an adaptor plate as others have suggested. If the plate is mounted behind the surface it wouldn't be terribly obvious either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.