Chipper

Bryson

Someone at work had a fantastic idea today for dealing with am-dram sets, and sets at the end of their tours. We constantly get asked to dispose of people's sets for them when they're done with them - "can't you just put it in the bin?" we get asked. Well, no, we can't. But what we could do is:

Get one of those woodchipping machines. Your set doesnt fit in the van? No problem - woodchip it. For am-dram, we could insert the output nozzle into the car window and chip the set into the car. I reckon you'd be amazed how much set will fit in an estate car that way! Costumes, soft furnishings- nearly everything can be easily packed into "Set Storage Bags" (Black binbags) and will use all available space in your vehicle. We could even dispose of used-up performers (for a small extra fee)

http://www.crocus.co.uk/graphics/products2/PR/20/00/00/29/PR2000002992_card.jpg

I seriously think it's the way forward. Anyone know where to get one? <_<

Check out a company called LELY they make farm stuff and they have some truely horrific kit with rotating spikes and all sorts. Nearly fell into one of thier threshers at earls court. earlier this year (mucking about with lights up a ladder pluged one in and pop! 13a right accross the chest from the bare ends thier sparks had left on and unprotected! and where was the earth strap for the truss? oh that was me as they did not bother with it. <_< But any way Very glad I did not fall into the thresher as I would probably be in a jar somewhere right now. Possibly looking a little like strawberry slim fast.

Why discriminate against pro shows. I'd quite happily chuck some set or actors in there in the hope it might weed out all the old tat!

Stu

I hope you stop chipping en ing take out suitable 'Raven' items

OK I give up, this is a masterful typo, :P

What is the missing word, look I can't spell for toffee and my typing skills are appalling but I just can't seem to make the front half of this sentence match up to the back half :)

OT: I have visions of David Eddings Mallorean series where there is a blot in the middle of a line where the paragraph continues into the page and to read the whole thing you have to look under a particular frequency of blue light. <_<

Guest Stuart B
Nearly fell into one of thier threshers at earls court. earlier this year

It seems now as though I spent most of my time at college falling over as a result of visiting certain Threshers in the London area...

Archived