Stardraw and windows 10

leofric

Are there any others out there who are still hanging onto there old copies of stardraw lighting 2007?

I've been using it for a number of years and have a large collection of custom blocks I have built up over that time. When I up graded to windows 10 the library will now not open unless I create a new block and add it to the library. I wondered if anyone else had experienced this issue and knew of a fix?

Cheers

Leo

Are there any others out there who are still hanging onto there old copies of stardraw lighting 2007?

I've been using it for a number of years and have a large collection of custom blocks I have built up over that time. When I up graded to windows 10 the library will now not open unless I create a new block and add it to the library. I wondered if anyone else had experienced this issue and knew of a fix?

Cheers

Leo

I have a friend with Stardraw 2d 2007 so could probably send you the symbols. However I could not get it to work as it needs to write files to the programs x86 directory which Windows 8 and 10 won't allow. So even with the symbol library this probably won't help.

Regards Richard

Archived