CCT Turbo 11/26 Follow Spot accessories sought

james3mc

I just wonder if anyone in the UK uses a CCT Turbo 11/26 FS and if so, whether they know who stocks the accessories? I'm particularly after a Gobo Holder (Z0121) Colour Changer (Z0020) Colour Frame (Z0013) Safety Mesh (Z0004) and Rotatable Gobo Holder (Z0120).

Google has not proved helpful. Happy to take used or new.

I don't know for certain, but I believe the FS version is the same gate as the standard version so gobo holders should also be the same. DHA GH01 for an A size & DHA GH03 for B size. Colour frames are 250mm sq. If all else fails CCT will (afaik) still sell directly.

HTH

I just wonder if anyone in the UK uses a CCT Turbo 11/26 FS and if so, whether they know who stocks the accessories? I'm particularly after a Gobo Holder (Z0121) Colour Changer (Z0020) Colour Frame (Z0013) Safety Mesh (Z0004) and Rotatable Gobo Holder (Z0120).

Google has not proved helpful. Happy to take used or new.

I don't recall the Sil Turbo specifically being made as a followspot version, they tended to be 2k or 2.5k back ends (or HMI) and 15 or 10 tubes depending on the throw. They were fairly standard otherwise, apart from the iris being built in with a blackout arrangement. However, I recall one community theatre with a pair of 1.2k 15/32 Sils, a colour changer on the front and a Command 2 dimmer on the stand. Needless to say, the lime boys wore rigger gloves when irising! As mentioned, CCT are still going at http://www.cctlighting.com although their market demographic is somewhat different these days.

Archived