DMX-512-controller-Art-Net-E1-31-ACN-six-output-input-ports-ArtNet-Eth

dmxlights

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Has any one tried one of these

DMX-512-controller-Art-Net-E1-31-ACN-six-output-input-ports-ArtN they are on ebay I was thinking of getting one and putting it in a cheap Thomann 19" rack case with a patch panel.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/DMX-512-controller-Art-Net-E1-31-ACN-six-output-input-ports-ArtNet-Ethernet-/221303149077?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3386b21215

Or does anyone know a better device with 4 outs on it. I have about €500 - €600 tops to spend on something.

How about 2 of the Pathport nodes that are on ebay at the moment? You'd need two as they are only dual output, but they support all sorts of protocols.

I have seen them and the seller say does not post to Ireland, but I have sent him/her a message on ebay 2 days ago and still waiting a reply. This is part of the reason for asking to see what else is out there

Does anyone else have or know any else like the pathport as the seller on ebay is not replying to me at all. I mite be able to up the funds a bit.

Give them a phone:

Point Source Productions Ltd. 020 8254 2622 /020 825 42620

with Ebays mess..aging system it might be next week before they get your message :-(

Does anyone else have or know any else like the pathport as the seller on ebay is not replying to me at all. I mite be able to up the funds a bit.

Give them a phone:

Point Source Productions Ltd. 020 8254 2622 /020 825 42620

with Ebays mess..aging system it might be next week before they get your message :-(

Thank you for that I will give them a bell with the next day or 2

Archived