Mac 250 menus

Nicktaylor

I know my way round the menus but now I am starting to replace lamps in my macs, I find I cant get the lamp hours to reset. I have bought them at different times and of course they all have different lamp hours and I am now trying to get them matched then sell the rest that I cant

Display the lamp hours then hold in the up button untill something happens. Can't remember what but it takes about 5 secs and might be a propellor

HTH

Dave

There will be a total fixture hours which you can't reset, then a running total hours (I can't remember off the top of my head what its actually called), but one of those you'll be able to reset by selecting the up arrow button and holding it down for five seconds, as stated by DrV.

Sadly that did not work!

You do know that there are two of each lamp hours, fixture hours and strike counters and you can only reset the resettable one. Without the book in front of me I can't remember what the names are but I think the non-resettable ones have "TOT" in there somewhere

• 4 months later...

Sadly that did not work!

Appreciate that this topic is a little old, but as I found it via a Google search, thought this might be of interest, as I have just replaced lamps in Mac 250+ and it took a while to fathom out the reset hours

Firmware Version 1.7

Lamp Hours:

Menu - INFO - L HR - RSET - Then hold the up arrow until the display then shows current hours then resets to zero.

Lamp Strikes:

Menu - INFO - L ST - RSET - Same as above.

Worked for me.

Archived