Sennheiser Wireless System Manager

MarkBarl

I'm have a strange issue with WSM in that when running on a MacBook the option to open a configuration file is greyed out. Even if I save a config I can't then choose to open it. When opened from scratch, it asks me if I want to load the last file, but not open one from within the application. Has anyone else seen this or heard of a fix?

Cheers.

(Edited to correct autocorrect)

I'm have a strange issue with WSM in that when running on a MacBook the option to open a configuration file is greyed out. Even if I save a config I can't then choose to open it. When opened from scratch, it asks me if I want to load the last file, but not open one from within the application. Has anyone else seen this or heard of a fix?

Cheers.

(Edited to correct autocorrect)

I've never had any luck with WSM on a mac, played with it on a number of occasions and given up. Maybe me just missing the point of it but from memory all the features that look as though they might be useful have always been greyed out. Never tried it on a Windows machine.

(also edited to correct auto correct)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mark,

I think your WSM is in online mode, so you are facing this issue. In top bar Navigate to "System" option then select "Offline mode".

Now you will be able to load a new configuration file. If the issue still exists, or getting new issues feel free to ask. And new WSM 4.1 is also available..

Cheers,

Kundan

I think your WSM is in online mode, so you are facing this issue. In top bar Navigate to "System" option then select "Offline mode".

Now you will be able to load a new configuration file. If the issue still exists, or getting new issues feel free to ask. And new WSM 4.1 is also available..

Thanks for that I'll try it out.

Archived