• Word of Mouth
    • R.A.T.S / Tablists
    • Fellow Technician
    • Web Link (10outof10 or WL for instance) or Google
    • Shepperd Directory
    • Other

Oh #########, there is always one!

Ummm can I add it to RATS?

Well I supose it's either that or wait for someone else to complain, and add all the omitions,

Note to self, If I ever start a poll I need to remember to add an, anything else option, B)

I put that! I put an 'Other' option!

<James tries to look small> Um, sorry,

not very awake at the moment, And I'm at work wich isn't a good thing...

Sorry Stu,

Ah no worries matey - you only have to look at how many updates I've made since last night to show how asleep I was when I posted the poll!

Stu

Ah no worries matey - you only have to look at how many updates I've made since last night to show how asleep I was when I posted the poll

That's fine, ;)

I'm trying to hide in the corner at the moment, avoiding the gaze of a broken sound desk in the corner that wants to be fixed. :D

I'm hoping it'll find someone else given it's by no means the first time it's been reported faulty and someone managed to work magic on it before. :o

Oh and I should remind myself I don't do sound anyway... :o

(It's still looking at me though......) :o

My mate rekons what you need to do to fix things is to put smoke back into the equipment. Theory is equipment was working until smoke billowed out of it, problem smoke has escaped and needs to be replaced.

Simple.

And that's where my help ends. Sorry can't tell you how to store the smoke in the machine you just need to do it. OK?

My mate rekons what you need to do to fix things is to put smoke back into the equipment.

Oooh, the magic smoke theory, All electronics works by magic smoke, smoke escapes and it doesn't work...

That would help but this desk doesn't appear to be that broken,

The Analouge output to the PPMs is 1dB down at the moment. All other outputs are fine

One of the guys was fiddling with it, re-seated the cards in the crate and improved it (it was 2dB down earlier)

sounds silly to me. and I'm glad I'm not at work today. :D

Archived