starlit dance floor

samsoph11

Hi

I am wanting buy a starlit led dance floor but not sure where to start. I have had quotes from uk and china has anyone bought dance floor from china the company I am in contact with is anmingeli. Do I buy wireless or wired or secondhand or RGB

any advice would be welcome.

Gary

What sort of quotes and who from? Grumpy Joe's has always been my first port of call and they are not cheap but usually good value for money.

For secondhand then possibly the best website is Curlew though this is the wrong time of year for used dance-floor sales. Autumn/early winter is the best bet though you could ask on The Marquee Forum.

Thanks for the advice Kerry. Will look into grumpy joes have already advertised on curlew.

What sort of quotes and who from? Grumpy Joe's has always been my first port of call and they are not cheap but usually good value for money.

For secondhand then possibly the best website is Curlew though this is the wrong time of year for used dance-floor sales. Autumn/early winter is the best bet though you could ask on The Marquee Forum.

Archived