Blowing out a door SFX - a little OTT

paulears

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is getting really interesting if a newspaper removed it? I wonder if this is some clever form of promotion, because it's gone viral clearly yet getting the mirror to remove it seems unlikely unless they discovered the whole thing is a con, and the leak was managed and controlled and the mirror were effectively not going to say they were duped?

FWIW:

BECTU are having an informal get-together today (Wednesday) to discuss late payment and health/safety issues on low-budget film productions in London in The Dover Castle pub at 8pm. Some members may be aware that there is a particular production company that is causing widespread concern at the moment? BECTU and non-BECTU members welcome.

It's here: 43 Weymouth Mews London W1G 7EQ

• 1 year later...

I've just come across this page via a Google Search and joined (Hello!). I thought I'd add the link to the VT which this company has been trying to delete from the internet for so long as there is finally one that they have been unable to bully away:

http://216.93.181.136/wildlife/thepom/pof.html

Hope this is OK to post, it seems wrong to me that they would be able to stifle free, informed discussion of an important topic.

• 2 years later...

Archived