Useful auction

revbobuk

Folks - I guess many of you will have seen this, but thought it was of interest here. online auction. Don't know if anyone recognises whose stuff is being auctioned?

Maybe I'll put in a bid for items 1149 or 1150 on page 3.

There's a couple of items on page 3 I might bid for; 1150 or 1149.

http://mydesk.myzen.co.uk/_Useful/Wink.gif

Folks - I guess many of you will have seen this, but thought it was of interest here. online auction. Don't know if anyone recognises whose stuff is being auctioned?

Maybe I'll put in a bid for items 1149 or 1150 on page 3.

There's a couple of items on page 3 I might bid for; 1150 or 1149.

http://mydesk.myzen.co.uk/_Useful/Wink.gif

Hope you got them - they went for bargain prices, I thought.

I got a bit worried - I bid for a few expensive items and then some stuff like tecpro headset/packs - but then got outbid on all the expensive stuff leaving me with a very long journey costing more in fuel than the item cost! Every time I got the outbid notice I kept hoping for more until the last outbidding came just a few minutes before then end. So if it was any of you - thanks! Phew!

I thought lots of kits went for far too much - Source 4's + VAT + buyers premium is not much cheaper than new!

Anybody get any real bargains?

Well we got 4 of the source 4's.... I'm happy with the price - but then we get the VAT back. Maybe our buying power isn't great, but they were near half our trade price and are in pretty much brand new condition.

Turns out we'd been offered the kit about 2 years ago - it used to belong to Verridian PLC. They scaled back on their events work, and then tried to shift it. They obviously didn't do to well, as it then ended by in that auction curtesy of HMRC.... Though there were several sources of kit there. The pro production kit was verridian, the remainder seems to have come from a tatty DJ shop.

Archived