Easyjob & invoices

ghance

Hi Guys,

Do any of you integrate Easyjob with Quickbooks Online (or any other accounts package)? If so, does it work well?

Currently we manually batch enter invoices from EJ to Sage Line 50, but I'm not adverse to changing accounts software in the new financial year if it streamlines / automates a mildly time consuming process.

What accounts software are you using? Do you integrate, and if so does it save time? And are there other benefits?

If we switch to QB, then the Online versions look attractive.. but I can't find if there are integration issues with EJ.

Your comments are welcome!

thanks.

Gareth

H2 - UK

Thanks Steve.. we're pretty committed to Easyjob now & can't foresee any reason to switch away from it. EJ will integrate into QuickBooks standard, but I don't if thats the same with QB Online or any other accounts packages. .. anyone?. cheers.. gh

cheers Steve / Pete.. let us know how you get on. my own fault for not spending enough time working on back-office systems, so we're only using about 25% of EJ's features and would appreciate any help / advice you can offer. all the best. gareth

For those of you who are using Easyjob to create your invoices, I'd be interested to hear what settings you use.

When you add a project to an invoice do you group by Item, Categories or Accounts? Are there any other settings to watch out for when creating invoices in EJ? It is one of the few areas of the software that we do not use yet.

Cheers,

Neil

We use the invoice function to pass the output to sage, so split it into 'accounts' which match our nominal codes, so they can quickly be pulled into sage and used to give splits for management accounts.

But it depends how you want to split your invoice details out, and whether you process the EJ invoice after creating it.

Archived