Jump to content

Jack socket grommets?


Recommended Posts

Hey Guys


I work in a school as I have said in my other posts. We have a concert coming up and I will have a Rack 8 DI box on stage for the different bands guitarists to plug into. I am going to tape it up to show which channel bass goes into and which the guitarist go into. But I was wondering if anyone has brought at grommets that fill the jack sockets of the "link" input or "direct output" socket as I don't want them plugging into them by accident.


Where could I get some grommets or something to safely plug the sockets?







EDIT: My awesome spelling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IPlastic of course :rolleyes:


You'd think that was obvious wouldn't you.


M8 bolts are quite a good fit, and yes, I have had to remove them from the panel of an amp rack that had "just stopped working".


Remember too, that if it's a switching jack, then you probably don't want anything that operates the switch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.