Bluecom

boatman

... and finally here is a zip file of all the documentation for the Bluecom project. Sorry that it's taken so long to complete this, but there have been a number of unforeseen interruptions in the process. I hope someone will go through everything and check that it's all OK. I've been looking at it for so long now that I don't see the errors any more!

All of the designs are done in Easy PC version 17. If anyone would like copies of the design files for this project please contact me off-list.

Have fun.

BluecomAllDocsV1_2.zip

Hi boatman,

Aside from Beltpack v1.3 PCB, are these still the latest docs for the PSU PCB and the PSU and Beltpack front/back panels?

Thanks,

Kevin

• 9 months later...

I've got PSU PCBs and PSU front/back panels (3 sets I think). 15GBP per single set PCB+Front+Back panel plus postage. The front/back panels cost me a fortune (see other posts...), so sorry for the price.

Looking on Royal Mail website, standard postage to Portugal looks like 5GBP and tracked/signed 10GBP.

I'll do 1 EUR = 1 GBP to keep it simple.

No beltpack PCBs left, sorry.

Kevin

Edited by kgallen

I've got PSU PCBs and PSU front/back panels (3 sets I think). 15GBP per single set PCB+Front+Back panel plus postage. The front/back panels cost me a fortune (see other posts...), so sorry for the price.

Looking on Royal Mail website, standard postage to Portugal looks like 5GBP and tracked/signed 10GBP.

I'll do 1 EUR = 1 GBP to keep it simple.

No beltpack PCBs left, sorry.

Kevin

Are you willing to sell just the pcb's ? Or are selling only the complete package ?

• 2 months later...

Sorry I have no beltpack boards, but do have a two version 1.1 (prototype) PSU boards with minor surgery.

I have just received an order for another project from Elecrow. I ordered 10 boards for $9.50 (approx £7.50). They arrived within two weeks, are of superb quality and there were 14 in the package! That comes in at approximately 50P per board.

At that price I have a mind to order a few batches of BlueCom beltpack boards and make a fortune reselling them! Part of the original inspiration for the BlueCom project was that the Blue-Room would be able to market the boards under their merchandising scheme and use the profits to fund the server costs, but it might as well go into my pocket instead and offset some of the development costs.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Beltpack DIP switch and jack socket documentation can be found here:

https://www.blue-roo...ndpost&p=491176

I also wanted info on the sidetone adjustment, but I guess I'll just twiddle the trimpot and see!

(Sorry for repeating, I've been looking for this info for ages and finally found it in the (very long) development thread. Capturing here as part of this technical docs thread).

Edited by kgallen

• 3 years later...

Sorry, I don't have a working computer at the moment as two laptops have died within a week! However, I do have the files backed up on a USB drive and will upload them when I can get to a working computer.

Keep an eye out here.

Edited by boatman
Additional details.